View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 07:17 AM   #357
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahDirkfan View Post
I also thought they had stand-ins for that until I was hit in the eye with some silly string. It stung and I spent the whole time trying to rub that out of my eye but really couldn't because I kept getting sprayed. It was annoying.

And the main reason Utah hates Dirk is because of the foul on AK the twig and also how he hit Harpring. Utah fans act like Harpring has never played dirty his whole career. Since then, they just hate him.

I found it funny how they sat and said how big of a poor sport Dirk was and how he was cheap. But yet when Ronnie Price knocked over JJB, that same fan says, "yeah price! Don't help that bum off the floor. That's how we do it!" Yeah that makes a lot of sense. I seriously hate Utah fans and my hate for them grew more last night. They bitch and moan about any call that doesn't go their way.

There's one thing which makes it even more "funny", respectively ridiculous. Their "dreamteam" of Stockton/Malone was one of, if not the most dirty combos in the entire league. Especially Malone. He knocked so many people on the ground and even to hospital, but for Utah fans those ones were just normal, hard fouls.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited by Sportstudi; 02-03-2010 at 07:25 AM.
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote