View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 08:31 PM   #20
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I think Stephen Jackson is only marginally better than the Josh we thought we were going to have this season. He's not the upgrade Kevin Martin or Iguodala would be, imo.

So if I could go back in time, would I make the trade? Maybe. But I don't really blame the Mavs for passing.

Yeah, I'm not sure he is the upgrade Kevin Martin would be who I think is a slight step up from Iggy, at least on the offensive end. Imo Iggy and Jackson are really close as far as all the other aspects of the game. I do agree with the article that Jackson would bring a much needed swagger, and personally I think he and Marions attitudes would mesh pretty well.

I would obviously do it if I could go back but I get why it was a risky move then. Can't really blame them but looking back it looks like it qualifys as a missed opportunity.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote