View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 01:42 PM   #23
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
Logitech has an app called touchmouse that allows you to use your iPhone or touch as a mouse. Have to install some software on the pc though and requires that the machines be on the same network as the iPhone. Haven't tried it out yet but sounds interesting especially for those with netbook that may not want to carry around an extra mouse.
Damn. I didn't know there was a free one. I have a paid app called Air Mouse that does the same thing.

It's ok for controlling my PC when I'm watching movies from my couch on my projector, but the screen real estate is too small to use it as a spare mouse for your laptop IMO.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote