View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 01:03 AM   #174
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Well crap. I barely watched it. The Stars game and their big trade was pulling my attention in a lot different direction.

This week we got kate giving people funny looks in the ALT reality, like maybe she sensed something. Interesting. No, the other thing. Tedious. That whole ALT thing needs to pick up some steam.

Are we almost done with emotional sad Sawyer?

So Sayid is Sayid...but...he's infected in the same way that Rousseau's team was. How exactly does that work? I can see how Claire was "infected" because she was palling around with the smoke monster for some weird reason. And she's not dead, btw. So a lot of people were wrong there, looks like.

That was some vintage jack tonight. Being a douche.

Kate episodes....they kind of suck. Which is to say they're still LOST (greatness), but you know...sucky LOST.