Thread: Fire Carlisle
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 04:17 AM   #3
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistaeffect2004 View Post
I don't know what people expect him to say. Of course he says he likes the team, it's an approach used to not belittle nor aggravate a team that is already reeling. I can guarantee that what is said behind the scenes and what's said in a public forum are different. He's simply protecting his players.
I just remember Nellie just insulted the team to the media at every opportunity. Maybe it was a motivational tool, but saying "we just arent a good team" and "we just dont have that much talent" over and over seemed to get a lot of people riled up.

Instead we get a coach thats trying to be optimistic despite having a team crumbling away in front of his eyes and I think he's being pretty politic despite it all. He knows we arent going anywhere but its not a coach's duty to publicly come out and say "yeah we need to trade Josh and get 'Gasoled'".
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote