View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 12:18 PM   #190
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

It's a good thing Hicks doens't own the Rangers any more. He might sign that Dogen guy to a 5 year, $65 million contract.

Quote:
I don't know how I feel about them messing with Locke AND Sayid's characters.
My wife was asking me yesterday if I thought (before the episode) if Sayid is the smoke monster or Jacob, and I replied that "they already hijacked Locke's character, I don't think they'd do it to us twice."

So I don't think that what they're doing with Sayid is the same as what they've done with Locke. Sayid still seems to be Sayid, but maybe he'll be changing?

Are they setting up, like...teams?

Locke, Claire, Sayid and Sawyer vs. Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sun and Jin? Is that crazy?