View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 01:15 PM   #193
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

OK READ THESE OBSERVATIONS AND YOU WON'T NEED TO WATCH ANOTHER EPISODE. I have done all the math for you.

1) Sayid's body is "hosting" (or "infected" with) Jacob. We will see a Locke 2.0 vs a Sayid 2.0 battle in the near future. This is why we saw Christian Shepherd sightings on the island as well- someone (presumably Jacob or MIB) had assumed control of his body.
2) You guys have clearly never seen the movie Sliding Doors (this is my 3rd time to reference it w/out a peep for you guys.) Same concept. Two realities occurring simultaneously. At the end of the movie, they merge. THAT is what will happen here. Mark it down.
3) I think we will def find out who the ladies Dbag husband was.
4) I can't stand the other Others. The Lennon character w/his granny glasses is so trite. They annoy me.
5) Nothing annoys me more than how Kate follows Sawyer around like a puppy dog. Except Lennon.

OK, I'm gonna re-watch it tonight and hopefully have more for you.

Love you all. Xerxes out.