Thread: Fire Carlisle
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 03:18 PM   #14
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post
I'm not in favor of firing Carlisle at this point, but I am in favor of him getting his head out of his butt when it comes to Beaubois.
That's the only beef I have right now. I'll tell you what I tell my wife - there has to be something going on in practices that we're not seeing. But this week added a twist. It's peculiar that in the middle of this malaise, Beaubois got a lot of pub for more or less "graduating" into the rotation.. came in, had a positive impact, and now all of a sudden he's been put back into hiding the last two games.

But we're not going to get a public explanation from the coach telling us all how much of a coaching marvel he is and why he's doing what he's doing. And honestly, after the self-proclaimed genius of Avery and the world class bullshitting of Nellie for 10 years, I'm okay with that for now. I like that he appears to save most of his talking for practices and huddles instead of TV cameras and reporters.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote