View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 11:38 AM   #32
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000 View Post
Yes and that is what makes him such a bad fit here a long with his me-first offense. This team needs players that are willing to pass more and get good ball movement. Pairing up Gooden with Dirk on defense was just horrible help defense. Terry and Kidd on on man-to-man defense was horrible to. It's definitely a problem. One of those players need to be moved to the bench. My dream lineup would be Beaubois, Butler, Marion, Nowitzki, and Haywood for this team.
I'd disagree with you on Gooden's weakness being his me-first attitude. Many times when I watch this team this season, nobody wants to take a shot. When people do take a shot, they don't have confidence in it. Gooden was the only one, outside of Dirk, that seemed to have the right attitude. He was the only other player that wasn't scared to shoot.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote