View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 02:46 PM   #95
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

In the playoffs, it is hard to beat big & tall & defense. Especially at the rim. When Kobe & Shaq played the Pistons & got beat. It seemed to be a riff with Kobe & Shaq. I remember Kobe not passing & shooting alot of jumpers outside & Detroit was very physical on him if he ever came inside. The Lakers lost & alot felt Kobe outsided them out. Detroit & Kobe took the Lakers inside came away.

The same thing with Boston(When Boston beat them), Boston punched Gasol a few times & he said no way i am going in that paint. Either Bynum was hurt or he was soft also & Boston took the paint away from the Lakers, so Kobe just bombed & the Lakers lost. Odom is so talented but in the past, he has probs "at times" like Bynum & Gasol, soft. I'll admit all three have got better in this area and alot more self confidence in that painted area and tougher. I just feel this is the way to attack & beat the Lakers & make Kobe shoot from a distance. I agree with who said, i wish Odom had gone to Miami. They are hard to defend as they have so many but teams will have to defend Butler also & maybe our painted area on offense, will be better also with Haywood & i know our defense with him is better.

Dirk has to be happy we made a move. Denver may try to get another big man also & i think the Spurs let themselves get to old & banged up to make one or two players(trade) the difference on a fine tune for them to win. It won't happen this time for the Spurs.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote