View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 03:41 PM   #106
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
If the Mavs are truly looking for a real second scorer, then I don't understand why Terry would remain in the final (top) five man group by default.

As I said, there are match ups where Marion might not be needed, but by and large he needs to be on the floor during crunch time.
I agree...Hopefully Caron will bring the thing that jet just cannot and that is the ability to get into the lane and either get a fta or finish it without getting plastered on the ground. To jet's credit he's tried to take it in there but he's just tiny and not as crafty as nashie/jjb are so he tries to "power" it up, getting swatted like a fly many times.

Caron being so much more physical would probably get a lot more fta's.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote