View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 05:45 PM   #395
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I'm also very curious to see how Caron fits on this team and what happens to his offensive efficiency. He is, right now, the best second scoring option Dirk has ever played with. I'm very curious to see how that dynamic works and what effect it has on both players.
I'm glad you said that because I completely agree with you. Finley in his prime was the closest thing to what Caron can bring to the table in terms of offensive talent. I will say however that Caron has dropped off a little this year when you compare his numbers to the last two or three seasons. Hopefully the blame can be put on the fact that he was just getting back from injury and that the Wizards flat out suck so he wasn't 100% motivated. But we really can't give him any excuses because we didn't do that with Josh. Furthermore, the negative about Butler is his propensity to miss games. Last year he missed 15 games, 24 games the year before that, 19 before that, and so on. There is no denying his talent and skill level. I've always been a huge fan.

I'm going to give him a fresh start here in Dallas, this is the best team he has played for so let's see what he can accomplish as a Maverick. Go Caron, Dirk deserves your best.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote