View Single Post
Old 05-17-2001, 11:15 PM   #6
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

MFFL, Im not sure if Riley is still wanting Howard but I do remember that whole thing when Howard signed the contract we all hate. Anthony Mason is a free agent, could something be worked out there? How much would he be worth? Is it possible if we sent Howard, Trent and Eisley for Mason and Carter and maybe Dan Marjerle? Im not big on Marjerle but I figure some throw-ins would have to go for it to work and they don't have much throw-in.

Some of the problems with this is--Does Miami really want to take on another big contract. I would think not but who knows? Would a Trent and Eisley work for Mason and Carter? That just sounds like a steal to me for the Mavs. Another problem is Trent. I don't think he will want to go to a team to be backup.