View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 12:05 PM   #14
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacomic View Post
If you believe everything you read, then you would think if Wade goes anywhere it'll be to Chicago. You would also think, according to twitter, Bosh isn't interested in Dallas, and, according to numerous written sources, that LeBron will stay in Ohio or go to New York.

I am no analyst, (mostly because I actually watch the game, not just look at my stat sheet) , I'm just some jagoff with dsl. However, I do know enough not to count something as a sure deal. Hell if all that matters to a player is just a ring why don't they all just take a one year minimum deal with the Lakers and win 82 regular season games then go fo, fo , fo, fo in the playoff.

Also all responses should be in the form of a new thread.
I'm not counting anything as a sure deal. Far from it. I just disagree that New York has a leg up on anyone. There will be several bad teams with room for one max contract, which is what New York is.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote