View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 01:38 PM   #2
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I think you completely missed the point of my post. You realize that the next time the Lakers lose 2 games in a row this year, there will be a hundred posts on LakersGround detailing a comparable list of reasons as to why Phil is an idiot? Does that make them right?
Case in point, my roommate is a gigantic Lakers fan (aka a huge dbag) and he was going off last night about how stupid Phil has been this year. It's no coincidence that my roommate can somehow turn off a close Laker game in the 4th quarter to go make food or some other activity that can wait. But when the playoffs come, hoooo boy he's the "biggest fan of all".
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote