View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 01:43 PM   #29
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfanforlife09 View Post
This ^^

Offensively, Marion should be primarily used for dive cuts, back doors and overall garbage buckets. I wouldn't mind him setting up for an occasional corner 3, or wide open jumper just to keep him involved and happy. However, the post-ups MUST stop at some point. He really has pretty much NO touch around the basket. Posting up isn't his game.

And to mavsfan1000:

Marion never gets his shot blocked...or at least almost never. This one of the conundrums in the game of basketball today. How he gets his nasty, ugly, absolutely horrendous shot off without getting it blocked by someone the size of Nate Robinson every time is beyond me....absolutely puzzling.

But alas, he never gets blocked. And he will never change his shot, so i wouldn't even promote that notion...man is far too old to completely revamp his shot.
He rarely shoots a perimeter shot and he shoots it too quick. But I agree. It's too late for him to fix it.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote