View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 03:24 PM   #22
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfanforlife09 View Post
I wish i could +rep you more sir....you are QUITE hilarious, must be that Austin humor ;-)

And Mavsfan1000, you have finally been ignored. I must say that I have NEVER seen a more ignorant poster in my entire life, on any forum basketball related or not. The worst part is, you actually watch the games, you just don't seem to actually understand them, haha.

I can also say that in your 1300+ posts, I have NEVER read one that even hinted at the remote possibility that you have any intelligence whatsoever. I think I could show my 15 year old sister a stat sheet from the past 10 games and she could come up with more intellectual quips and topics than you, and actually comprehend what she's seeing at the same time.

I wish you would just leave, permanently. I really do hate you (on these boards)...

To everyone else, I'm sorry if that seemed slightly strong, but I'm so sick of seeing the sh!t that gets spewed from the guys mouth that I'm having a mental breakdown over here.
No one has proven anything to convince me I'm wrong on this. My main points were.
- Beaubois is better than Barea
- Beaubois was better than the Howard of 2009-2010 with us.
- We need more athletes on the team. Butler would benefit a ton from it as well if he could be moved to his natural position. (SF) But hey if you hate those comments, fine. I'm just not afraid to say the Emperor has no clothes on. And I hate the idea that others aren't allowed to say the same without getting attacked here.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote