View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 03:26 PM   #32
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
So this is a thread complaining about the offense of the best defender we're had here in years.

Here are some offensive numbers to ponder Kobe 20, Durant 12, Lebron takes 23 shots to get 25 points.

Yeah, Marion has the ugliest shot I've ever seen, and he misses more bunnies than Elmer Fudd. The fact that he can take the other teams best player and rarely need double team help is worth more than a few more points.

Biggest surprise? while he only averages 11.5 pts a game, he's shooting 49.9%. I think I can live with that
Well, what people have been complaining about is that while he's averaging 12 and shooting 50% on the season, over the past dozen games or so he's shooting and scoring much worse than that.

Hopefully, a better performance last night will spur him into playing a little better offensively.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote