View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 03:34 PM   #33
ReDirkulous Tyme

ReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
So this is a thread complaining about the offense of the best defender we're had here in years.

Here are some offensive numbers to ponder Kobe 20, Durant 12, Lebron takes 23 shots to get 25 points.

Yeah, Marion has the ugliest shot I've ever seen, and he misses more bunnies than Elmer Fudd. The fact that he can take the other teams best player and rarely need double team help is worth more than a few more points.

Biggest surprise? while he only averages 11.5 pts a game, he's shooting 49.9%. I think I can live with that
I concur, fine sir. I don't think we're really missing much in not getting offense from Marion. I would be upset if he were taking any more than 7-8 shots a game, MAX.

His job is to provide lock down defense, anything beyond that is a blessing, or a curse if you have to actually watch him shoot the ball haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Things in the mirror are closer than they appear.
ReDirkulous Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote