View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 04:02 PM   #34
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfanforlife09 View Post
I concur, fine sir. I don't think we're really missing much in not getting offense from Marion. I would be upset if he were taking any more than 7-8 shots a game, MAX.

His job is to provide lock down defense, anything beyond that is a blessing, or a curse if you have to actually watch him shoot the ball haha
Compare Marion (11.5 pts at 49.9% for $6.6 million)to the 12 points a night the Spurs are getting from Jefferson for 14 million a year, or the 40% shooting 16.5 points Orlando is getting out of Vince Carter for 16 million, or the 12.3 points Turkoglu is giving Toronto, and clearly Marion is the most productive for the least money of any of the big $ 3's that switched teams this summer.

Maybe we could hire Juann Howard to teach Marion how to make his shot less ugly. Otherwise, this is a brilliant addition by the MBT.