View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 07:46 PM   #23
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000 View Post
Well their record speaks for itself. Much better than ours. I'm sure the fans are right sometimes but the mistakes are less glaring than they are here. Our record should be better. It has fallen ever since Beaubois was taken out of the starting lineup. The trade revived us but I still think we need that spark.
You wanna back that up with some data? So you are actually saying that the reason the mavs were winning is because they had Roddy in the starting lineup?? He's started 13 games? I don't know what the record is with/without him...but are you serious?

How does that ignore button work again??
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote