View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 03:19 PM   #7
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I am not a pessimist! I take high offense to that. I'm offended well into the red about that comment! Like on a 1-10 scale right now I am around 8 or 9. dead serious.

On the other hand, I have done some quick soul searching and I have looked deep into my heart and I have seen and felt a change, in my hearts core. I look deep into my heart and say to myself what is this feeling? I realize that even tho there has been some sort of shift in there really really deep in my heart, I just can't quite say with a ton of confidence that we are going to win it all. I just can't say and truly believe we can win it all but I feel maybe we can give it a great run. That is as close as I can get right now.

This is a feeling I can not force. You have to understand this. I hope you understand and can act mature and not hold this honest feeling against me. I feel as tho I am naked after opening up this way and laying it all down on the table in front of you. Let's be adults here.. I can accept this thread and appreciate your thoughts. We make peace now, with one another. We shall enjoy a slow joyous peace between us.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote