View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 04:40 PM   #18
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoMavs View Post
I would do nearly anything to make this happen - unfortunately nothing i can do would help our guys. So the only thing left is to trust in Dirk, J.Kiddo and those other Mavs.

btw: The trade really lifted the spirits of this board - gotta love it.
I think the team and the board hit the skids soon after those articles about JHo not being babied by Cuban nor management any more hit the net. I mean after that there was trade rumors with JHo every day....every day something, it does something to you mentally and imagine all his buddies riding him about it. The team started to go down hill, there was no fresh bodies coming in, the team was dead. Actually it was a combo of JHo and the injury to Dampier. Nevertheless, certain defeats have turned to once considered improbable wins. Some have picked us to win the west, some are still riding the Lakers and Nuggets, but it again, as always will be an interesting May. Got to catch the Denver-Boston game yesterday and Denver looked good. I mean all the way down to Afflalo and Ty Lawson. Then again when you grow dependent on your jump shot, you become hit and miss, Smith and Melo.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote