View Single Post
Old 12-15-2002, 12:41 AM   #94
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Thoughts from the game:

Crowd was good tonight. Maybe preparing for Indiana on Tuesday ?

With all due respect to Steve and Walt's contributions, it really made me happy to see Shawn and Raef really step it up tonight and watch the crowd respond to them. When I got home and read the thread, I was surprised to see that they weren't being talked about much at all. Was it the Grizzlies ? Or what ?

Even the two big guys need their props too.

And, despite some of the posts I've seen, it never really felt like the Grizz were getting back into the game in any big way. Are we all getting that hair-trigger response when a large lead dwindles. Let's remember, in every game, there's an ebb and flow. ESPN noted that this was the 5th game of the season where the MAVS WERE NEVER BEHIND for the entire 48.

I'll admit that in the 4th quarter, my thoughts were already turning to Tuesday night and the Indiana rematch....and breaking the consecutive home win record !!!