View Single Post
Old 12-15-2002, 10:53 AM   #96
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

<< This is the kind of game I was wanting to see from LaFrentz. Maybe this is the game he needed to get back on track again. It won't be as impressive to some considering his contract, but it's a start to get him going again.

23 minutes
4-5 fg
1-1 ft
9 points
9 rebounds
2 blocks
>>

Raef can only get as many shots as nellie lets him. There was only one time that they went to him early in the game and he delivered. I really wish nellie would get him some opportunities around the basket, it would let him be aggressive and get it going a little bit, make his outside opportunities. I dispise holding a guys contract against him, it's unamerican, if we want to trade him then so be it, but I don't hold YOUR salary against you. The mavs are a business and they offered him the contract, if he were dogging it, then ok, but he's not, he's hustling trying to take charges and rebounding. He's ok in my book, but I would like to see nellie use him more as a center rather than another wang zhi zhi.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote