View Single Post
Old 12-15-2002, 02:15 PM   #101
ÜberDirk
Golden Member

ÜberDirk is on a distinguished road

"Raef can only get as many shots as nellie lets him. There was only one time that they went to him early in the game and he delivered. I really wish nellie would get him some opportunities around the basket, it would let him be aggressive and get it going a little bit, make his outside opportunities. I dispise holding a guys contract against him, it's unamerican, if we want to trade him then so be it, but I don't hold YOUR salary against you. The mavs are a business and they offered him the contract, if he were dogging it, then ok, but he's not, he's hustling trying to take charges and rebounding. He's ok in my book, but I would like to see nellie use him more as a center rather than another wang zhi zhi."

BS, absolute trash. Raef can get shots without Nellie calling them for him, bs! And don't act like poor raef never gets more fga or he deserves them. His fg% isn't very good, his J has been junk lately and he still usually gets more then 5 shots, try 10-14. Mabye if raef were more active instead of standing around waiting for a wide open J, and that's not Nellie's fault. People alway's defer blame from Nellie when people complain about dirk's touches, well if its not nellies fault for dirk, it sure as hell isn't for Raef!