View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 12:32 AM   #90
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
That's a very fair answer.

I don't need to be sold on the fact that they are gonna win the championship right now though. I'm not expecting to see them really hit their stride until the 2nd/3rd week of March when the schedule gets really favorable and they're more in the groove working together. The scary thing is, if we're playing the way we are NOW and we are just starting to work on getting in gear...you'll have to buy that potential hype.
My only fear is that they get too hot early with all this excitement and then they can't keep it up for the playoffs.

It's like a computer. It's always fast and smooth right when you get it (or when you install some new hardware) but then over time it tends to slow down and lose some of its luster.

I'm not saying this will happen, but you never know.