View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 12:38 AM   #100
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoMavs View Post
Haywood somehow stayed out of foul trouble till the beginning of the 4th quarter and then had the opportunity to play hard nose defense...that was huge.

All those Wizards fans kept saying that he has low bb IQ...after watching him playing for our franchise, i have to say: " Dear Wizards fans, I don´t think so"
How absolutely GREAT was that. Having a guy who understands that he has to be on the court at the end of games and that getting quick silly fouls hurts the team. GREATNESS!!! I was so impressed. Sure Bynum made it tough on us early but the 4th qtr is WINNING TIME. And that's when you have to be around.

Gosh...I'm gushing...0 fouls until the fourth and then bynum didn't get squat!!!!

All I can say is Let's Go...
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote