View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 02:57 AM   #244
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I'm perfectly aware of who they start at center. If they were DEFINITELY going to make a run at Haywood in the offseason then why wouldn't they have made a play for him at the trade deadline? They're under the cap and could have executed a salary dump trade with Washington with much greater ease and with immediate savings to Washington.

They haven't been linked to Haywood in any way, to my knowledge, and considering how little the Mavs had to take on and give up to get Haywood, it seems pretty nonsensical to state that a team is definitely going to make a run at Brendan Haywood in the off season, considering the sheer number of quality free agents that are going to hit the market this summer.

I don't think OKC had much to work with trade wise. To my knowledge they don't have any extremely friendly expirings, nor entertaining prospects to part with. Okc has made it clear that they need to upgrade their frontline, that is no secret. There is no question they are going to make a run at a center this off-season, so I'd be surprised if they didn't at least show some interest in Haywood.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote