View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 06:01 PM   #333
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Did you not read my whole post? I said if he's not comfortable with Roddy, he needs to play Jet at the 1 w/ DeShawn/Butler at the 2.

And as bad as Roddy was last night (not really bad so much as nervous
I think...and yes, that is partly on RC. He won't play Roddy vs. scrubs for days but suddenly throws him into the fire vs. LA). He still wasn't nearly as bad as JJB. JJB really killed our momentum for a bit in the 2nd quarter on both sides of the ball. It's not a "slump", it is what it is.
I agree Roddy looked more nervous than anything. ESPN featured game against the championship defending Lakers after a ground breaking trade and sky high expectations ... you can't blame him. RC should definitely keep feeding the kid some minutes.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote