View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 01:20 AM   #358
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfanforlife09 View Post
Well you confirmed my suspicions that you never played the game at any high level. Combine this, and your absolute obsession with Roddy, and they = large amounts of garbage spewing from your mouth. I'm all for Roddy getting more burn....but that may not be this year. Sure, throw him in the game when we have a nice lead, or are playing a team so bad it doesn't matter, but at this point in the season we absolutely CAN NOT risk losing games just to get the rook some shots.

Don't get me wrong, i'm thrilled with the potential and talent I see in Roddy, but I can all but guarantee you that you won't get to consistently see it until next season. So please, learn to deal with it.
Who do you think you are talking to me like that? You don't know me. Roddy already proved what a weapon he can be offensively if you've been watching the games. His last few shots were forced as he was not getting any help from his teammates. That had to do with having poor bench players playing around him as well though. The Mavs are not going to lose games because of Roddy. If anything, they might win games as they get another scoring threat that teams will have to respect. This team can't continue relying on Kidd always being on the court if they seriously want to win the whole thing. Depth is important. If Stevenson can get shots, Beaubois can get shots.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote