View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 08:50 PM   #160
ReDirkulous Tyme

ReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
it wasn't just a great comeback...it was a great game. Bibby and Co. had many answers to the Mavs big shots...

I gotta say this game made me even happier than the Lakers win.
I concur, fine sir. This game was epic, as far as 4th quarter play/overtime goes. So much fun to watch!!!

However, heres the question: assuming we get Butler back without nagging injuries, does Kidd still have to score 11+ppg for the Mavs to beat the good teams? Will Terry continue to shoot well coming in behind a guy that can already score?

I've seemed to notice a trend with Terry and his streakyness. He seems to accept coming off the bench because he has always played behind terrible starting 2's. It has seemed whenever the Mavs have gotten good production from Roddy/JJB/whoever else, JET has been terrible. Then he began starting at the 2, and his production skyrocketed. What happens if we get consistent scoring from Butler in the area of 18ppg? Will Terry revert to sucking ass? And if so, can Kidd step up and score?

Questions, questions, questions. The thing I'm loving though, is that since the ASG, Kidd has provided the answers, along with Dirk and co. of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Things in the mirror are closer than they appear.
ReDirkulous Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote