View Single Post
Old 05-19-2001, 12:34 AM   #34
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

scooter - I don't see any way we can resolve our differences about this subject. You have your definition and I have mine. I'm not going to convert you to my way of thinking and you're not going to convert me. Why do you want to continue a pointless argument?

And the reason that I make 500 posts a day is because I don't sleep but a couple of hours a night. Since I hate TV, I spend a lot of time goofing off on the internet (love my cable modem). I LIKE the Mavs and I'm excited about them so I spend a little extra time here. But I also research other interests, track my portfolio, and send off 20-30 emails a night. I have a busy full life (I go boating two to three times a week), but it's boring sitting around the house when everyone else is asleep.

Don't worry. I'll lose interest in this site in a week or so and I probably won't be back until the season starts (I might post a few times during the draft or if we make a big trade or free agent signing).

I'm not trying to be an ass, I just don't want to continue this discussion. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
MFFL is online now   Reply With Quote