View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 04:20 PM   #47
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
I'm not part of the thread police people, I just don't think a thread about signing Michael Finley is warranted. It's such a narrow topic, such a remote possibility, and so plain to see he's not coming back that I don't think there's much to discuss. As a mere user on this board, I think there's a good balance of new threads and additions to existing threads. It *can* become too granulated.

Then again I'm not into the traffic-making business, so whatever's best for the board I guess.

BTW, I'm updating my prediction slightly

Mavs 39-38 Bobfelines
Im not directing this at you entirely.. since you preface your post with "Im not one of those people..." but still..
Im starting to get straight up massively annoyed about this whole thread worthy thing. If you dont think the thread is worthy of being a thread then do not post in it. It will die. You can even rate the thread if you feel like judging it so badly. But posting in it saying.. "this isnt thread worthy!!".. well that isnt post worthy IMO.

Last edited by Robillion; 03-01-2010 at 04:22 PM.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote