View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 11:14 AM   #29
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Copy/Paste from a Yahoo Mavs game recap...a fan posted the following:

__________________________________________________ _______________________

WHERE MY DIRK FANS @ dirk for mvp!!!!

Dirk's ability to stretch out the defense and create easy shots for his teammates is SEVERELY underrated for example Jason Terry's highest fg% with the Hawks was 43.6% and with the Mavs it was 50% and 46.3% was his lowest Jet is scoring the same amount of points as he did as a Hawk while playing a full 4 minutes less plus he won 6th man of the year thanks to Dirk.

Now, Jason Kidd's 3 point % has been around 34% for his career but since joining the Mavs its been 46.1% 40.6%,and 42% this year.

Dirk is 1of 5 players to avg.25.5 points and 11 rebounds for a PLAYOFF CAREER and thats 97 games!!! Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Hakeem Olajuwon, Elgen Baylor and I'm not sure who the other is.

Dirk is one of the most EFFICIENT players in the game he avg.1.9 turnovers per game (Bosh 2.1, Kobe 3.0, James 3.3, Wade 3.7, Duncan 2.7, Durant 3.1, Mello 3.1, CP3 2.6, D12 3.1, KG 2.4, Gasol 2.4)its time to give Dirk his props.

oh yeah Dirk has only missed 1(one) 4th quarter/OT free trow all season if you consider injuries also then Dirk is the second best player in the NBA (LeBron James) only missing 35 games for a 12 year career
(Kobe 109 last 12 seasons) (Wade 102 in 7 seasons) (Mello 60 in 7 seasons) as i said before talent means nothing if its not on the court.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

Some pretty interesting stats...now all we need is for Dirk to get that first Championship!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote