View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 05:25 PM   #26
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just211 View Post
no awards for any Mavs... and none deserving.

COY- Skiles
MVP- LeBron
6th MAn- Crawford or Odom

And IMO Westbrook is the MVP of the THUNDER. I know that sounds crazy. But I think Durant just puts up numbers. Everytime we've played them, or I've seen them on TV, Westbrook is that teams motor. I know he's the PG, but I think he's the heart too. I see Durant as a Melo, not a LeBron, Kobe, Wade... He's a scorer... the other guys bring that extra something.
Agreed on Westbrook, scary comparison to Kidd, the defense, the ability to get up and down, run the offense. Listened to a radio show, forgot the commentator, but he said that what Westbrook and Durant have is comparable to what KG and Marbury had. But given each of their personality, they can do damage for years to come.

Yep, Melo was all dreadlocks before Billups came into town, now the league is trying to slide him up alongside Lebron and Wade.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote