View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 06:03 PM   #416
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
The only problems I have with the Jack/Sawyer scenario is that I don't think the audience could've ever buy either one of them as "evil incarnate". They are both certainly flawed, and Sawyer has committed murder, but he's no MIB. And we have no idea what Jacob's motivation is....so I'm super confused like everyone else.

And like XERXES point out, Locke is dead - so he ain't replacing anyone (except Christian, which as already happened).
Exactly. Which is why I included Sayid in my original post. Dude was pretty evil in the last episode.
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)

Last edited by bobbyfg7; 03-04-2010 at 06:04 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot.
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote