Thread: Michael Finley?
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 04:43 AM   #65
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Yea you should explain everything if you're going to reply with "lqtm". It doesn't really offer much to a site when the board is full of "lmao", "lol", etc. And you may be right but I consider anyone who makes the playoffs a contender. Especially one with 5 championships. They may not do anything but once you get in the post season its anything goes. Its a whole new ball game.
Spurs are out in the first round. Book it.

Who are they gonna play? Right now the top four are the Lakers, Mavs, Nuggets, and Jazz. They're not going to beat the Lakers. The Mavs have exploited matchup problems against them for years, and recent trades (on both sides!) have exacerbated the problem. Last year, the Mavs were more athletic than the Spurs, and the Nuggets were more athletic than the Mavs. Do you really think the Spurs have done anything to close the gap with the Nuggets? And as for the Jazz... I have no idea but they were 4-0 against the Spurs this year so apparently they have something going for them too.

Don't give me that "anything can happen" weaksauce. They're over-matched no matter who they play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Any team with Duncan, Ginobilli and Parker on it is a contender.
haha, this is still funny

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 03-06-2010 at 04:45 AM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote