View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 02:41 AM   #20
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zki41 View Post

Against the Nuggets ... assuming they are healthy, I think we have pretty favorable match ups this time around. Both Marion and Butler can guard Anthony. Kidd is just as crafty as Billups. Haywood will be a much better match against Nene than Damp is. I think we have a great chance this time around.
Watching their game tonight with the Blazers, I think you've gotta go the route with let him get his...shut everyone else down or try to. Don't commit double teams and just pick your poison. He's quick and he adapts to whoever is guarding him. They like to run up and down and they hit 3s...the zone probably won't fair too well against Denver b/c of that. You can't protect right at the 3 point line you've gotta be ready to go out by another 2-3 feet, they've got serious range. You can't forget about their shot-blockers, they're always lurking.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 03-08-2010 at 02:42 AM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote