View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 12:52 AM   #433
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Widmore...I would have preferred Desmond, but it makes sense. I wonder how he found it. No doubt Eloise helped him

The real question is...what will his agenda be when he gets there?

When did Ben become a punchline? Watching him dig his own grave...and that moment he bolted for the jungle...I don't know. There's something so comical about him. I hope his true end is better, and more deserving. I feel like they'll definitely kill him. I just hope it's worth it.

The real story of tonight for me was Jack and Richard. Jack is believer now...like hardcore. That's interesting.

And Richard...long standing theories about him and the Black Rock confirmed tonight. Not surprising, but substantial. Word is we'll get a Richard episode before the year is out.

I think next episode is a Sawyer episode, which makes sense bc he's been MIA for a few.