View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 10:59 AM   #312
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
He shot 10 fts. Ten. I really just shake my head in amazement at some of you people. No disrespect, I really don't mean to sound condescending, but if you don't know much about something, you probably shouldn't speak of it as though you do. I don't know shit about curling. That's why I don't talk about it.
I don't know anything about these Mavs? haha, Putting up stats doesn't mean he had a good game. Dirk looked out of it, he was frustrated and playing lazy. Dirk will put up those numbers on any given night, it's just the way he gets them. I get irritated when i see Dirk settling for jumpshots in situations when he should drive, barking at the ref and even not being apart of the offense at all and so forth. If things aren't going your way, do something about it. When Dirk has a bad night, I'll call him out for it. I wont stay polishing his balls (not mentioning any names here) lying to myself saying he did great by putting up above normal stats for a regular NBA player. Dirk is the leader of this team and he should be the first one to set the tone if things arent right.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy

Last edited by Rick41; 03-14-2010 at 11:02 AM.
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote