View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 11:07 AM   #314
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
I don't know anything about these Mavs? haha, Putting up stats doesn't mean he had a good game. Dirk looked out of it, he was frustrated and playing lazy. Dirk will put up those numbers on any given night, it's just the way he gets them. I get irritated when i see Dirk settling for jumpshots in situations when he should drive, barking at the ref and even not being apart of the offense at all and so forth. If things aren't going your way, do something about it. When Dirk has a bad night, I'll call him out for it. I wont stay polishing his balls (not mentioning any names here) lying to myself saying he did great by putting up above normal stats for a regular NBA player. Dirk is the leader of this team and he should be the first one to set the tone if things arent right.

Bam.

Lazy defense, lack of interest in doing what it took and digging as deep as he had to to get the W. Not just Dirk, everyone... but DIRK included! You can't just throw up a stat line and ignore his play.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote