View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 12:05 PM   #477
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
There have been such an incredible amount of obvious inconsistencies in the timelines - Ben's dad's presence, Ben's presence, Miles having a dad, etc. - that I don't think we're seeing what we assume we're seeing.

It's been pretty easy to find the island since the end of season 3. Same reason the freighter got to it. I'm sure Widmore's aware of the funky time effects and stuff that Dan investigated, and so his sub would be able to reach the island properly.
Well, bens Dad I assumed was on the sub (along with Ben, though they never showed it on camera).

The island WAS easy to find, but then Ben moved it and Faraday said he'd have to calculate a "new bearing." Maybe Jacobs death changed something, or...well...I guess Eloise knew how to find it anyway, so never mind. She probably told him, for one reason or another.