View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 09:00 AM   #37
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I hadn't opened this thread in a long time. I wish I hadn't opened it today. Some people are just incapable of sports common sense. Some people are incapable of looking at the numbers or even watching a dang game and understanding anything that they have seen. Dirk is one of the all time great playoff performers. When his team is on the brink of elimination, his game goes from an All-NBA level to one of the top playoff performers in the history of the game. His playoff numbers are nothing short of astounding.

Usually, the game gets more difficult in the playoffs. But not for Dirk. He has stepped his game up in the playoffs like very few in the history of the NBA. It's astounding to see such absolute stupidity come from the mouths/hands of some of you.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote