View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 09:51 AM   #33
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000 View Post
Real Mavs fans deny that Dirk ever struggled in the playoffs? And of course your total stats look better in the playoffs as you get more minutes. 04-05 Dirk shot 40.2% in 13 games. In 06-07 Dirk shot 38.3% in 5 games. Dirk did do well in 05-06 and 08-09 but I remember him struggling against Miami the whole series. Which would've won us a title if he played up to his statndards. He lit up Miami in the regular season I remember to. I don't want to be annoyingly blunt so I thought it was better said on spurstalk than here. But Cadbane wanted to start trouble.
Over 1,600 posts. Wow. How do you have a single green box right now? You seem to pick fights with every poster who disagrees with you and even ones who haven't, and your posts, although more elegant in prose than say, jamyoa, or basketballgirl, are packed with a heaping load of douchery. I've never seen a poster here who more aggressively defends completely inane points like his life depended on it. Go back to spurstalk. That's where you belong.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote