View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 12:16 PM   #39
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
wow keep arguing a point you already lost badly. You should listen when even mods have to take off their gloves.

Are you just going to use anecodal arguments and two series to argue against raw stats that say you are wrong and then attribute it to merely differing opinions? Its one thing to have a differing opinion. Its another to handpick a couple of outlying stats and pack them full of BS and then offer it as an alternative to the accepted, fact-based truth.
Did you even read my post? It sounds like you were just mad by seeing my name in this thread and decided to respond. I said 3 playoff series that I could recall and there could be more. They were all considered Dirk's prime as well. The truth is we would probably have a championship if Dirk found his swagger at key parts of the playoffs. 2 crucial free throw misses against Miami. I didn't find my comments so bad but some tend to overreact and act like I said something horrible. I know they are bad memories and I hate talking about them now. I'm going to ignore this thread now no matter what the hate.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote