View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 02:08 PM   #82
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Well, it wasn't like Roddy was guarding him, so I'm not really sure what that means.

On that note, I found it interested that we opened the game with Marion on Ellis, and kept it that way even when Maggette was hot early. When they brought Terry in for Butler I thought for sure that Marion would shift onto Maggette, but they kept him on Ellis and put Kidd on Maggette. This bit of strategy was over shadowed by Roddy and the score, but I thought it was an interesting decision that certainly seemed to work.
Makes sense to me. Our best defensive player on their best offensive player. Nobody expects Maggette to be hot the entire game and score 30. Ellis is a completely different story...you don't want him to get hot.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote