View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 01:25 PM   #10
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr View Post
Dude....you're just as guilty. Just on a much, much, much smaller scale.
My point is that both sides are guilty of......using what happens to further their political objectives. Now IMO I find it much,much worse to spit on, call baby killers, etc... soldiers who are putting their lives on the line versus politicians who are enacting by fiat a very,very controversial mandate, one that these people have strenuously objected to for over a year. And of course while peacefully objecting they've been called, terrrorists, serial murderers, racists etc. by the politicians who are supposed to be serving them. Okay...they are tough, they can take it.

My advice to them is to call these charges what they are..political posturings and in many cases bigotry for what it is...and ignore it..keep on doing what they are doing..just louder.

You know sort of like "if they bring a knife we'll bring a gun"... I forget who said that...
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote