View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 01:56 PM   #86
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Ellis actually had the flu and would eventually miss GSW's flight down to LA for Clippers game last night.

The thing about Boobs was he was getting his during the natural flow of the game, it's not like Iverson where he'd be at the top of the key pounding the rock. Boobs was running the base line, moving around with out the ball. Any open shot it jacked up early. I did sense he was getting gassed towards the end. He missed everything on one shot late. RC gave him a blow, then brought him back at the end. I think Boobs can be our back up PG now. You just can't rely on him to run the offense, but use his offense to run the show. I mean Kidd's job is to look for others. Roddy is to look for his own shot, can he penetrate to the paint, draw a defender and kick. You line him up with Butler, Jet and Dirk, a few good shooters. Toss Damp and BHay to set screens.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote