View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 10:15 AM   #84
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Its funny watching other teams fans fill themselves with false hope, I know that if the team that showed up last night shows up in the playoffs its gunna be one hell of post season for us. Last night was a great sight to see, the ball movement was there, the intensity was there, Barea was NOT there (J/P lol), Marion was locking down Melo, we were playing good defense. Just an all around great game.
I think we still have to find a way to stop J.R.Smith though, maybe we can give Stevenson some minutes against him because Jet has no way of stopping him. Dirk got a friggin triple double, I was so excited because for a couple of minutes there I was starting to think he wouldn't get it. Just a great win, hopefully we use this as momentum in our upcoming games. The guys just have to remember that when they play their hardest they're nearly unstoppable.
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote